Re: exp/imp vs. migration

From: Tao Fan <fant_at_jps.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 19:44:20 -0700

IF Oracle 8 is implented correctly, I don't think it will damaging anything, just make sure you use the the export utility for version 7.3.2 to do the export and the import utility for version 8.0.4 to do the importing. The Oracle8 importing utility should do all the work for ya and not damaging anything in the system area.

Tao