Re: Build tree-like user interface

From: Mark Gornicki <mgornick_at_netcomuk.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 18:19:29 -0700

Hi,
with Forms v4.5.7 this is an object navigator reusable component / demo I believe it was also available previously but that it was not coded or setup as well as the later version.

If you are going to use headstart & generate it then your template form will contain the majority of the code and objects.

hope this helps.

Mark