Re: How to change default DATE format

From: Mark Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 28 May 1998 15:08:05 GMT

You can change the default date format on the server by setting the init.ora parameter nls_date_format = "DD-MON-RR" etc...

Note the double quotes which are required under UNIX (at least on our platform).
Their absence may or may not be the solution to the problem the original post was about.

Paweł Plichta <Pawel_Plichta_at_netia.pl> wrote in article <6kj5h2$e31$1_at_info.nask.pl>...