newbie

From: Daniel Nardin <daniel_at_unipd.it>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 09:47:23 +0200

Hello.

I installed a Oracle 7.3.4 under solaris 2.5 for a test and it works properly. I also installed under a NT 4.0 Server "Oracle enterprise Manager" to perform administrative task. The problem is that when i try to login as SYS or SYSTEM with the option SYSDBA or SYSOPER it gives me an error message like "Invalid username or password". If i try to connect with the same user as NORMAL it works properly.

                Daniel Nardin Received on Mon May 25 1998 - 02:47:23 CDT