Re: OWS 2.1 Hanging for 5 minutes.

From: oem <eliang_at_asiansources.com>
Date: 21 May 1998 08:04:50 GMT

The Web Request Broker will get started up upon the first http access, not when the listener is started.
Hence, the first call is always slow. After all the WRB are started, then they will be waiting to serve the request, and the performance is ok.

Michael Rothwell <michael_rothwell_at_non-hp-usa-om46.om.hp.com> wrote in article <356302D4.610B6E1B_at_non-hp-usa-om46.om.hp.com>...