OWS 2.1 Hanging for 5 minutes.

From: Michael Rothwell <michael_rothwell_at_non-hp-usa-om46.om.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 09:20:36 -0700

I have OWS 2.1 running on an NT 4.0 box accessing a 7.3x DB on an NT 4.0 box. At times OWS just seems to hang for a long period of time. Quite often it does it when I access the first page generated by PL/SQL but has done at other times also. It seems to happen on 2 of 3 systems, my dev system and my test system, I have not seen this problem on prod yet. Once the system starts going again, I dont notice any degrade in performance. Any ideas on what may be causing this??

Thanks

Michael. Received on Wed May 20 1998 - 11:20:36 CDT