Re: Oracle Unleashed my arse!

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_ictgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 13:02:46 -0400

Hi Terry,

Look at the bright side of things. The next time you install Oracle it won't take more than 1/2 a day. The time after that you should be able to get down under 2 hours. (I did three installs in one morning last year -- so that gives you a target to shoot at).

Yes, it does take longer to install than SQL Server, but then it does more, better, faster.

Regards

Jerry

  (Big snip here)

--