Open Server Gateway - Microsoft SQL Server problems

From: Steve Walterhouse <microcon_at_magicnet.net>
Date: 14 May 1998 14:40:17 GMT

We are using Oracle Open Server Gateway for SQL Server to interface with Microsoft SQL Server. We have Oracle Server 7.3.2.3 on HP-UX 10.20. We are able to log on to sqlplus, and though a database link, insert values into a Sql Server table.
Problem: using an Oracle stored procedure to insert into a SQL Server table with variables in the 'VALUES' clause of the insert statement. Have not been able to do a direct insert at all - only through a pass through. Please help. Received on Thu May 14 1998 - 09:40:17 CDT