Re: Poor documentation choice in HTML

From: Glenn Conley <g_conley_at_netcom.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 13:57:30 -0500

Yes, I found the HTML documentation included with the Upgrade to Oracle 7 very awkward to use. Three times out of the last four attempts, the Java script didn't run completely and left me with no way to search. On one of those occasions, everything got so bogged that I couldn't even scroll the HTML. Quite frankly, I prefer a book. If I have a problem I need to solve, I can always take a book home, read it on the bus, or read it while sitting on my deck enjoying the great out doors.

I tried searching for pdf docs on the cd - only located 2 - one called po7.pdf and it refuses to load because of an error.