Re: Reverse engineering

From: Phil Britton <phil.britton_at_prismtechnologies.com>
Date: 08 May 1998 13:30:31 +0100

Udo Weigl <weigl_at_coglas.com> writes:

> I'm looking for a good tool, to get a graphical overview of my
> Oracle-database (tables, primary-keys, foreign-keys).
> Has anyone out there knowledge about a good product ?

THe Database Designer, essesntially the tool from Designer/2000 as a standalone product can do this. There used to be a free demo to download from Oracle.

cheers

Phil

Phil Britton (Senior Consultant) "The opinions here are mine, I thought of them, they are my opinions"
phil.britton_at_prismtechnologies.com       PrismTech Ltd.
http://www.prismtechnologies.com         5th Avenue Business Park
Tel. +44 (0)191 4979900                  Gateshead NE11 0NB
FAX. +44 (0)191 4979901                  United Kingdom