SQLNET Through Proxy

From: <ddeka_at_erols.com>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 16:35:10 GMT

Hi
 I have my Oracle client(SQLNET V2) sitting behind a SOCKS(Proxy) Server and My Oracle 7.3 Server running on Solaris 2.5 is on a Network outside the Socks Server.
Is there any way I can redirect my SQLNET traffic to go through the Socks Server ? I want this because my firwall doen't allow my m/c's IP address to go out and the only way I can go outside is thru the Socks.

Thanx for any help.