Need Oracle EntityRelationship Tool

From: Gene Hubert <110530.717_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 16:48:32 -0400

We're looking for a tool to document our Oracle database. Mostly we want to show logical connections that exist in the database. Prefer something not too pricey but would pay more for more functionality. We need something that will produce good hardcopy.

Thanks,

Gene Hubert
Qualex, Inc.
Durham, NC Received on Thu May 07 1998 - 15:48:32 CDT