Personal Oracle wouldn't start

From: Net Sufferer <fbap7355_at_leonis.nus.sg>
Date: 2 May 1998 08:54:47 GMT

Hi,

I am having the following problem :

I have installed Personal Oracle on my PC, but it wouldn't start when I tried to "Start Database".

The error message :
ORA-12649
Can not attach to Oracle 7

I already have a Oracle Home directory which is used to access Oracle 7.3 Database Server.

I was able to get both Personal Oracle 7 and Oracle 7.3 to co-exit while I was using 16 bits , since I have upgraded to 32 bits , I am having this problem.

Anybody can help ??