DELL servers

From: allen lucas <alucus_at_concentric.net>
Date: 01 May 1998 10:45:44 EDT

We currently are setting up a Compaq - Oracle 8 WGS - PeopleSoft 7 - NT4 - Clustering environment. We have been approached by Dell about providing the servers, as opposed to Compaq.

Does anybody have experience with the DELL Server environment. I do not want information about the desktops, only servers.

Thanks.

--

        \\||//	Indecision is the key to flexibility
        /    \