Re: Oracle ODBC Drivers

From: Thomas Vanya <twvanya_at_eastman.com>
Date: 30 Apr 1998 18:51:01 GMT

We have used both the Oracle supplied ODBC drivers and the Microsoft driver.
Many on this group contend that the Oracle driver is more efficient. However, we have encountered some situations where only the Microsoft driver would handle some functions. (We were using MSAccess in one case.) There are also some issues around Excel and the Oracle driver not working properly but the Microsoft driver performing fine.

bubba <brittonb_at_webt.com> wrote in article <35477cf2.0_at_news.webt.com>...