Wait event descriptions

From: W Douglas <wdouglas_at_cott.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 14:45:35 GMT

Are there any books or journals available that fully describes the meaning of the oracle wait events found in the v$system_event table ?

If anyone could forward me information that leads to this I would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Winston Douglas Received on Thu Apr 30 1998 - 09:45:35 CDT