NT3.51 virtual memory trouble.

From: Greg Parsons <parsons_at_intermetrics.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 19:46:38 GMT

Hi,

    I need some help. Our NT 3.51 server shuts down my main database instance after giving me messages about not having enough space for Virtual Memory. I've recently moved it up in a slow progression enough to suspect it may not be virtual memory to 500M from 267M. Any ideas? TIA, Greg Received on Mon Apr 27 1998 - 14:46:38 CDT