Re: Enterprise Manager Repository Table

From: Jonathan Gennick <gennick_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 02:19:08 GMT

On Fri, 24 Apr 1998 17:25:07 -0400, Gene Hubert <110530.717_at_CompuServe.COM> wrote:

>Does this blasted thing make all these tables for every user who
>logs on via Enterprise Manager? I can't believe this is the
>case. Could it be caused by the users who log on having
>different default tablespaces?

Enterprise manager expects the repository tables to be in the default schema. If you create them as SYSTEM, and then log in as someone else, Ent Mgr won't see the tables and will try again to create them. You might be able to do something w/synonyms--I've never tried that. What I do is to create a seperate user for Entr Mgr, with it's own tablespace. That way the repository tables don't get cluttered up with the system tables.

regards,

Jonathan Gennick Received on Fri Apr 24 1998 - 21:19:08 CDT