Enterprise Manager Repository Table

From: Gene Hubert <110530.717_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 17:25:07 -0400

I'm running Oracle 8 under NT 4.0. I have logged on to Enterprise Manager as user system and the result was about 150 new tables in my DB. I suppose this is a necessary evil with Oracle on NT. I don't mind having one copy of these tables.

When I try to log on to Enterprise Manager as some user other than system, I get a message that the following repository subcomponents were not found:
  repositroy manager
  enterprise manager
  software manager
Further, I can't continue unless I allow it to create them.

Does this blasted thing make all these tables for every user who logs on via Enterprise Manager? I can't believe this is the case. Could it be caused by the users who log on having different default tablespaces?

Thanks,

Gene Hubert
Qualex Inc.
Durham, NC Received on Fri Apr 24 1998 - 16:25:07 CDT