Oracle 8.0.3 on Netware 4.10

From: Peter Lipczak <spadille_at_post4.tele.dk>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 13:08:41 +0200

Hi,

 We have just installed a Oracle 8 DB on a Netware 4.10 Server and are unable to communicate with the clients (NT4 workstations) . The server is configured to use IPC and SPX and the clients are configured to use SPX using net8 Easy config. When testing the communication we get the following error :
Connecting....

The test did not succeed.
ORA-12224: TNS:no listener

There may be an error in the fields entered or the server may not be ready for a connection. You can check the server and retry, or continue.

We have checked that the listener is up and running .

Any sugestions to solve this problem is appreciated.

Peter Lipczak
Spadille ApS (spadille_at_post4.tele.dk) Received on Fri Apr 17 1998 - 06:08:41 CDT