Re: Error in executing submitted job

From: Peter Rak <prak_at_vsz.sk>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 12:44:15 +0200

Hi,

ORA-02394 exceeded session limit on I/O usage, logging off Cause: An attempt was made to exceed the maximum I/O allowed by the LOGICAL_READS_PER_SESSION clause of the user profile. Action: If this happens often, ask the database administrator to increase the LOGICAL_READS_PER_SESSION limit of the user profile.

        Peter.