Create Tablespace gets ORA604

From: Ralph Sampson <rsampson_at_snet.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 23:54:08 -0400

Working with the default database,I created 34 Tablespace's without incident. Every time I try to create another, I get "ORA604 Recursive error on SQL level 1" and 3 other errors talking about errors with the file name "MISSING3". The Help Doc talks about a problem in the dictionary. I re-created the Controlfile with MAXFILES = 300 but it didn't help. I'm assuming it's a SIZE problem but I don't know where to look. Any help greatly appreciated. Received on Wed Apr 15 1998 - 22:54:08 CDT