UTL_FILE -- accessing network drives under NT question

From: John Nelson <johnn_nospam__at_collectors.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 16:35:50 GMT

Is it possible to write to a network drive under NT using the UTL_FILE package?? I have tried both full network path syntax ('\\machine_name\share\directory_structure') and mapping the network drive to a drive letter on the Oracle server. Any help would be appreciated as this functionality is required by a program we are writing.

Thanks,
John Received on Tue Apr 14 1998 - 11:35:50 CDT