Temp tables Oracle versus Sybase

From: Denis Langlais <langlais_at_ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 14:12:31 -0300

I have been working with Sybase recently where "temp tables" seem to be a good way to reduce I/O and complicated SQL. I can create a temp table which is not affected by another user using the same code by the use of "#" in front of the table name.

I would like to do the same with Oracle. Create a temporary table which will not be conflict with someone else running the same code!!

Any ideas

You can email me: Denis Langlais using the following address langlais_at_ibm.net Received on Sat Apr 11 1998 - 12:12:31 CDT