Re: Temp tables Oracle versus Sybase

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_p3.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 23:33:03 -0400

Hi Denis,

Okay, I am beginning to see why you want temporary tables. Oracle, in their infinite wisdom, has decided that you don't need them. Oracle would tell you to use views to accomplish your objectives.

Regards

Jerry

--
Jerry Gitomer Since I know how to spell DBA I became one. jgitomer_at_p3.net Received on Mon Apr 13 1998 - 22:33:03 CDT