BDE with Personal ORACLE.

From: Rab Boyce <Rab_at_MythSys.Demon.Co.Uk>
Date: 1998/04/03

On a related front, I am having trouble connecting the 16 bit BDE supplied with
Delphi 1 CS to Personal Oracle for Windows 95 7...I can connect to an NT Server ORACLE installation...from the same machine...The Alias for the Personal ORACLE database causes the machine to lock up....

Do I have to modify the DLLs used by the BDE using BDECFG?

Rab Boyce.
Mythsys Consultants. Received on Fri Apr 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CST