Visual Java development kits - recommendations????

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: 1998/04/01

Hi:

There are quite a few database-enabled, visual Java development kits available on the market. Ones that I'm aware of include:

Has anyone used any of these? Any opinions about which is best (for apps that talk to a database such as Oracle)? Any facts or just mere opinions would be tremendously appreciated. Please email me as well as posting here.

Thanks and regards,
Dave Received on Wed Apr 01 1998 - 00:00:00 CST