Re: Java in PLSQL

From: Jon-Robert Pedersen <jrp_at_jrp.net>
Date: 1998/03/27

I have a PLSQL agent on the webserver where I can make procedures which can acsess the database.
I have made a calendar in java where it will be possible to click on dates, choose times, etc.
The things I choose in the java applet must bee transfered too the PLSQL procedure so it can use it to update the database.

My problem was to find a way to post the data from the applet to the PLSQL procedure. I have tried to make an URL connection to the PLSQL procedure and then formatted the data like a HTML-post will do. In this way I have been able to post in to the procedure, but it doesent work all the time.
The problem is that the user is allowed to choose several sets vidth dates and I dont know how to post them all
in one operation.

Regards

Jon-Robert Pedersen

Simon Riggs skrev i meldingen <01bd5411$e973a790$0200000a_at_krakatoa>...