Re: Interesting (painful) Migration Problem (Nov 7.2.2.4.10 -> NT 7.3.3.0.0)

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/03/27

Hi,

I think the easiset way would be to create a new database on the NT-Server taking int oaccount misfit storage clauses of the NW-database. Then create the well-sized tablespaces with the same names as you have in NW. If you've missized tables then issue all your modified create table statements to create empty tables, if all in NW is well-sized ommit this step. The last step will be the import. Set the Flag "Ignore Creation Errors" and all should go the right way.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz    :-)

GreMa_at_T-online.de