Re: Java Blend -- anyone out there using it?

From: <kurt_donnelly_at_ml.com>
Date: 1998/03/25

No one is using Java Blend. The beta will be made available mid-April as part of a Tier 1 and Tier 2 program. Tier 1 means you have to extensively test Java Blend and work closely with their support team giving and getting weekly feedback. Tier 2 is unstructured trialing of the beta product. I know you have to apply for Tier 1, not sure whether Tier 2 requires application.

It sounds like a very good product, especially the automatic optimization of SQL queries.

Kurt