Raptor Firewall and Oracle

From: Kevin Bongiovanni <bong_at_gnt.net>
Date: 1998/03/18

Ran into a Rator firewall that will not allow sqlnet to go through. When I install the Oracleproxy on it, it asks for an Oracle ID. What is the Oracle ID? I tried IP address, sid name, name of machine. Nothing works. It is a very un-friendly prompt. Takes anything. Anybody run into this product? Received on Wed Mar 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CST