Re: more than one database

From: Steve Phelan <stevep_at_XXnospamXX.toneline.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/03/19

Well, I haven't used IRIX, but I've used many other versions of UNIX, and I've had no problems running multiple instances.

What exactly are the error messages you are getting? Are you sure you created a completely separate database - i.e. datafiles, control files, log files and init files?

Like I said, we can probably help more if you can be a little more specific with the exact error.

Later,

Steve Phelan.