Re: Remote access via www instead of dial-up

From: H. John C. Hopkins <john_nospam_at_hpe.ufl.edu>
Date: 1998/03/18

Hi Mark.

If you have dial-up access to the internet, you can establish a telnet connection. Get a ppp connection going through your ISP, and use Win95's built-in telnet package. Just go to Start...Run and type telnet and the ip address. Works great!

Hope this helps.

-John

<19980316225601.RAA14935_at_ladder03.news.aol.com>...