Re: Problem wih Oracle7 and SCO OpenServer

From: Tim Hung <timhung_at_vcn.bc.ca>
Date: 1998/03/16

You need to apply SCO patch OSS459A (COFF Linker Supplement) at ftp.sco.com

Raymond Cheung (cheungr_at_direct.ca) wrote:
: I'm having alot of trobles loading Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3.2.2 onto
: my OpenServer5.0.4.
:
: Someone told me that Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3.2.2 does not work with
: SCO UNIX OpenServer5.0.4
:
: Do anyone know if that statement is true or not? Do anyone know how to
: fix the linking problem when you install Oracle7?
:
:
: