Re: MS SQL Serveror ORACLE?

From: Venkata <venkata_at_inetnow.net>
Date: 1998/03/15

I agree. SQL Server works great for lower end (in terms of size and complexity)databases that are not very complicated. At the lower end it is definitely faster than Oracle but as the size and complexity increases it becomes painfully slow and difficult to manage with all its crashes, bugs and what not. I read an analogy somewhere comparing Oracle and MS SQL Server - A sixteen wheeler vs a pickup truck, each has its own use and place.
Regards
Venkat