Help Install Developer 2000

From: D H Kulkarni <kulki_at_cs.toronto.edu>
Date: 1998/03/13

Hi,

I tried installing trial CD from Oracle Unleashed (SAMS) on Win 95 m/c. Installation goes well. But when you startup Developer/2000 and connect it says connection failed. I also did not understand which database I should specify to connect too as well. During installation it had asked for some options one of which was windows sockets 1.1 etc. Which of those is the right one?

I appreciate any help. Please reply to kulki_at_cs.toronto.edu

thanks very much

--kulki Received on Fri Mar 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CST