Re: Help Install Developer 2000

From: D H Kulkarni <kulki_at_cs.toronto.edu>
Date: 1998/03/16

Help arrived quite quickly, thanks to Alex Campbell. Thanks to him, he went to the trouble of maintaining a webpage for the purpose. So, for posterity I record the page here:

 http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8549/

By the way, be careful when you install PowerObjects out of that CD. It can affect things so much that the next time around you try using the CD for installing something else, the setup program will find some DLLs missing :-)

--kulki