Re: Problem wih Oracle7 and SCO OpenServer

From: Giorgio Sorbara <G.Sorbara_at_nospam.soft.it>
Date: 1998/03/13

Hi,

same problems.
Do anyone knows if there is some script bug or any tricks to set up Oracle WG server ?

I am trying to install Oracle 7.3.2 on 5.0.2 Sco open server release, but when i run the installation script I got two kinds of problems: 1. an unidentified (but i did not investigate actually) problem with cron deamon.
2. it seems that Oracle does not link successfully either SQL*Net and Oracle
Server.

I cannot figure out what it's happening.

Thanks in advance.

Please e-mail replies (remove nospam). Received on Fri Mar 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CST