Reorg of Financials 10 on Oracle 7

From: Gillian <gmuruga_at_entergy.com>
Date: 1998/03/12

I am a newbie to this and the only one here. I have to do a reorg. What are the usual steps
invovle? Do I look at the indexes and the extents these have grown to? What about the tablespaces?

Does this involve looking at the redo logs, library cache, etc?

What about those V$ tables. I know those can give lots of information.

I have the Oracle's DBA Guide and Performance Tuning and Optimization by Edward
Whalen. What do you all think about these books for guidance??

Thanks
Gillian
zmkj04_at_hotmail.com Received on Thu Mar 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CST