Creating temporary tables that only exists during the query.

From: Deryl Banuelos <banu_at_chevron.com>
Date: 1998/03/11

Long ago when ships were tall and Oracle was 6.0 my instructor showed us a query example that created a temporary table that once the query was over the
table was gone. I have an application request for such a procedure. Does anyone
know how to create a temporary table through a sql with out having to issue a drop command when done with it?
Thanks in advance.

--
Deryl Banuelos
BANU_at_Chevron.com