Q: Installing SQL*Net on clients

From: John <vader_at_via.at>
Date: 1998/03/02

We have Oracle 7.3 on NT 4.0 and I have to install SQL*Net on more than 100 client machines (also NT4.0). Is there a easy way to do this remote or do I have to take my Install CD and visit each of them?
I've tried to do with 'Oracle Client Configuration Manager' but it didnt worked (no client machines in window).

Thanks for any help

John Received on Mon Mar 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CST