[Q] connect string

From: Konstantin Kivi <konst_at_sirena.rinet.ru>
Date: 1998/03/02

Hello All!

Can somebody tell me how can I specify
SID of the database without ORACLE_SID
in the environment. I have two local database and want to select it in the connect string.

Please don't tell be about tnsnames.ora and listener because I want [need] my application to connect to the database without help of SqlNet.

Thank in advance, Konstantin Kivi.

PS Everything is going on under Unix. Received on Mon Mar 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CST