Date format questions ...

From: Jimmy <c6635500_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk>
Date: 1998/02/28

Hello all,

	I have a question about Oracle date format.
	Oracle Database now have a date format as 'DD-MON-YY'. If I change the
NLS_DATE_FORMAT to 'DD-MON-YYYY', should the current application programs need to modify? This is becuase now the application programs is using 'DD-MON-YY' as the date format and these programs need to send SQL statements to the Oracle with the 'DD-MON-YY' date format, should I need to change these SQL statements with 'DD-MON-YYYY' date format? Received on Sat Feb 28 1998 - 00:00:00 CST