Re: SMON problem?

From: <posani_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/02/24

To solve this problem you have to set events and dump the error stack using alter system .. set events sql command (go through sql reference manual for syntax.Once you set events and dump the error stack. we can than look at the error stack for the actual problem. Hope this will solve the problem.

posani