Re: index made with constaint resides in table's tablespace...

From: David Vanidour <dvanidou_at_psc-cfp.gc.ca>
Date: 1998/02/19

My Oracle7(tm) Server SQL Language Referance Manual gives the following example. (PAGE 4-213)

CREATE TABLE salgrade
  (grade NUMBER CONSTRAINT pk_salgrade

                   PRIMARY KEY
                   USING INDEX TABLESPACE users_a,
   losal NUMBER,
   hisal NUMBER )
  TABLESPACE human_resource
  STORAGE (INITIAL 6144 NEXT 6144
           MINEXTENTS 1 MAXEXTENTS 5
           PCTINCREASE 5);

According to the documentation on the CONSTRAINT clause (PAGE 4-121, same manual) you can specify storage for the index as well.

Cheers.