Re: index made with constaint resides in table's tablespace...

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: 1998/02/21

Jackie:

Use "ALTER TABLE tablename ADD CONSTRAINT tablename_pk PRIMARY KEY (columnname) USING INDEX TABLESPACE tablespacename".

If the PK indexes have already been created, then you can simply use "ALTER INDEX tablename_pk REBUILD TABLESPACE newtablespacename" to rebuild the index on a different ts. It actually does this (in 7.3) without dropping the PK or any FK's that reference the PK.

Good luck,
Dave Sisk