Delete records

From: Casper Thrane <ct_at_infoaccess.dk>
Date: 1998/02/09

Hi!

I have got this problem.
I have to delete all records from one table that doesn't exist in two other tables.

		table 1
		id
		1
		2
		3
		4
		5
		6

	table 2		table 3
	id		id
	2		5
	3		6

I want to delete all records from table 1 that has been left over, if you combine table 2 and table 3. This means in this case, that I want to delete id 1 and 4.

Casper Thrane Received on Mon Feb 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CST