Re: COMPATIBILITY parameter

From: Mabel Trigüis <mabelle_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: 1998/02/06

I do not remember exactly the syntax (COMPATIBLE OR COMPATIBILITY), but you have to setup it in your CONFIG.ORA before start up the database. 'See the Oracle Server Manager User's Guide for the correct syntax.Copyright (C) 1995, Oracle Corporation' Regards,
Mabel

Karen Byrd <byrd_at_mscf.med.upenn.edu> wrote in article <byrd-0602981328390001_at_mscfadm6.med.upenn.edu>...