Re: Oracle web server 3.0, getting results from pl/sql

From: Matt Southcott <matts_at_xxxnifcosynergy.com>
Date: 1998/02/06

Try setting the "ERROR LEVEL" in the plsql cartridge to 2 and then restart the webserver processes. There are a few reasons why the server can't process your request, by setting the error level to 2 the server will tell you why it can't process the request and this will lead you to the problem.

Hope it Helps