Oracle web server 3.0, getting results from pl/sql

From: <sjreeve_at_apollogrp.edu>
Date: 1998/02/06

I am working with an evaluation copy of Oracle web server 3.0. Our DBA's did the installation and I am trying to work with it. I've created some test html scripts and can call Oracle's sample1 package from the database. I use the exact same calls for both procedures.

The sample1 procedure works and brings up a new page. My test procedure brings up the following err message: "Request Failed We were unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later."

The two procedures are very simple and similar. Is there somewhere that you have to register the procedure for the web server to recognise it?